Discounted Medication | Corpus Christi, Texas Rx Solution can save you money on medications,uninsured Americans Phone: (888)-823-0042
The following are some — but not all — of the cancer medications available in the U.S.:
Understanding Liver Cancer — Prevention Corpus Christi, Texas
- If you risk exposure to hepatitis, ask your doctor about getting immunized.
- Practice safe sex and avoid IV drug use.
- Drink alcohol only in moderation.
- If you work around chemicals linked to liver cancer, follow safety guidelines to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Before taking iron supplements, check with a doctor to make sure you really need them.
- Do not use anabolic steroids unless medically necessary.
Mantle Cell Lymphoma RX Solution
Mantle cell lymphoma is a cancer of white blood cells, which help your body fight infections.
You may hear your doctor refer to your condition as a type of “non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.” These are cancers of the lymphocytes, a specific type of white blood cell.
Lymphocytes are found in your lymph nodes, the pea-sized glands in your neck, groin, armpits, and other places that are part of your immune system.
If you have mantle cell lymphoma, some of your lymphocytes, called “B-cell” lymphocytes, change into cancer cells. This means they multiply quickly and out of control.
These cancer cells start to form tumors in your lymph nodes. They may enter your blood and spread to other lymph nodes, as well as your bone marrow (the soft center where blood cells are made), digestive tract, spleen, and liver.
Often, mantle cell lymphoma has spread to other parts of your body by the time you get a diagnosis. Although in most cases it can’t be cured, treatment and support can help you live longer and better. And researchers are looking for new treatments that can do even more.
The Rx Solution
2240 W Woolbright Rd Ste 200, Boynton Beach FL, 33426