Just because you are in your golden years doesn’t mean you have to age badly! At The Rx Solution, we help uninsured and under-insured patients receive the medication they need at a much more affordable price that pharmacy norms. If you have Medicare prescription coverage and are having difficulty paying for your medication, we can help you out as well! We provide free or discount drugs, as well as copay assistance for people in need. At the RX Solution, we handle each patient on a case-to-case basis. We provide individualized assistance for all of our patients and we want you to look and feel your best as you thrive through your later years. In this article, we aren’t just going to tell you how to pay less for you medications, we are also going to share some tips and tricks to help you feel your best!
Focus on Preventative Care
This can include a variety of things. If you follow even a few of these items on your list, we can guarantee you that the quality of your life will improve! Start with these easy-to-implement steps:
- Eat Healthy. Research has shown that the metabolism and other bodily functions can slow down with age. This is a normal part of the aging process, but there are steps that you can take to make your later years much more pleasant.
- Get Enough Sleep. Insomnia is a common problem among elderly individuals. Make sure you get enough sleep each night by turning the TV off at least two hours before bed, eating a healthy diet and making sure your bedroom is dark and quiet.
- Get your mental health in check. If you are suffering from a life altering condition such as depression or anxiety, taking the proper medication and seeing a therapist or psychiatrist is highly recommended. Mental health is an often overlooked part of overall health. Don’t be afraid to reach out to someone if you need to talk.
- Exercise: Exercise can be a double-whammy; not only does it help with mental health issues such as depression, exercising can help keep your weight and your blood pressure under control. This is actually something that doctors will regularly recommend to Type 2 diabetics; this can help manage the condition with proper medication.
- Take your meds. If you have a serious and chronic condition, taking your medication is a must. If you are under-insured or uninsured, we understand the frustration that you must be feeling. Our company was founded under the premise that everyone should have fair and equal access to life-saving drugs.
Prescription Assistance for Uninsured and Under-Insured Seniors
We were founded to help patients pay for their prescriptions and to solve the ever-growing problem of uninsured prescription costs in America. We help you qualify for prescription assistance for a host of popular drugs such as Cymbalta, Lantus, Humulin, Symbicort, Viagra, and more! Whether you have high blood pressure or suffer from a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we are here to help! Prescription drugs can be a significant cost for senior citizens; in fact, it can become such a problem that many people will forego filling a prescription because they do not have enough money. Our goal is to help get and keep you healthy. If you’d like to learn more about our program and see if you qualify, give us a call today. Remember: an apple a day keeps the doctor away!